OnePak™ is a AFA Dispensing Group philosophy which materialized into our world famous all-plastic precompression spray engine. The OnePak™ philosophy and spray-engine was a result of a thorough cause-analysis study. Every function was researched, redefined and re-assigned to totally new and truly unique component combinations. The results of this study were remarkable and led to a complete re-design of the traditional trigger sprayer.
The most important conclusions:
- It became possible to combine the functions of 15 separate components (including the bottle) into 7!
- The use of metal components such as a spring, metal ball and metal precompression dome was no longer necessary, creating a 100% recyclable trigger sprayer. The result was a 100% plastic, 100% recyclable spray engine.
- In addition, the number of internal components in contact with liquid has brought back from 6 on average in traditional sprayers to 3 in the OnePak™ engine.
- One of the most remarkable conclusions was that bottle and sprayer themselves do not necessarily need to be two separate components. They can be one!
- Afa’s ability to influence the behaviour of liquid while dispensing (Afa’s core specialty), became unmatched as a result of the new all plastic precompression engine which creates an evenly spread spray pattern without leakage, virtually eliminating fall-off drops, and completely eliminating the need for re-priming prior to every usage. It is one of the most consumer friendly sprayers in the world.
Afa´s OnePak™ engine is truly unique in the market, and this can be experienced by anyone who tries our sprayers.
Order your samples today. The best proof is to try for yourself!