SAP FiCo Business Analyst
AFA Dispensing Group (AFA) is a world leader and innovator in technologically advanced dispense systems. We enable our customers a competitive position in the market through innovative and sustainable dispensing solutions
AFA is growing rapidly. In the next two years we will expand our expand our sales worldwide by more than 30%. AFA is looking for a SAP FiCo Business Analyst with a strong business focus and pragmatic mindset. From our Eindhoven office, you will support the AFA organization and report to the Director IT.
- It's your goal to improve things and never to stop moving forward?
- You are excited about providing SAP support and act as a true partner to the business
- You love starting from scratch and creating impact
If you answer YES to these questions, then you absolutely must become our new SAP FiCo Business Analyst
In this exciting role, you will be challenged by taking responsibility for your part of the Global IT Organization
For our location in Eindhoven we are looking for a
SAP FiCo Business Analyst
Key Areas of responsibilities
- You will act as a business partner and co-design finance processes and translate into SAP configurations (S4/HANA).
- You actively engage and collaborate with the direct stakeholders (business process owners and key users).
- You will be responsible for Service Level Management (SLM), Change Management (CHM), Incident Management (IM), Operations Management (OM), Configuration Management (COM) and Quality Management (QM).
- The SAP FiCo Business Analyst reports to the Director IT
- You are a strong communicator with analytical skills.
- You take initiative and are able to drive towards added value solutions
- You are eager to learn, innovate and share your knowledge for the best of AFA
- You can think and act on bachelor level
- You are recognized leader in your field of expertise, SAP FiCo
It’s an advantage if you have also experience in MM/SCM and / or SD
- You have a clear understanding of the developments in the market and are able to translate those into solutions for AFA
What is our promise to you?
- You will be able to make an impact in an ambitious, dynamic and eager work environment
- You will be part of a global team that is focused on collaboration and improvement
- You will have opportunities for growth and personal development in a fast growing company
- You can count on a competitive compensation package
Please send your resume to:
AFA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or marital status, In addition, AFA will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals