AFA Dispensing Group (AFA) is a world leader and innovator in technologically advanced dispense systems. We enable our customers a competitive position in the market through innovative and sustainable dispensing solutions
AFA is growing rapidly. In the next two years we will expand our sales worldwide by more than 30%. AFA is looking for Product Designer with an innovative mindset and capability to think and act out of the box. From our Eindhoven office, you will be part of a Global R&I team that is pushing the limits in innovative dispensing solutions. You will report to the Product Development Manager.
- Do you like to be part of a creative and innovative team?
- Are you excited to make an impact, come up with new solutions and contribute to the expansion of a fast-growing company?
If you answer YES to these questions, then you absolutely must become our new Product Designer
For our Strijp-T location in Eindhoven we are looking for a Product Designer
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- You are responsible for developing concepts of new products and can translate those into concrete and realistic technical designs;
- You are able to set the concepts in the right business context and to present them to your team members and Management;
- You are responsible for a handover from concept design to the engineering community and will act as a consultant to the engineering team after the handover;
- You will facilitate the validation of the product design;
- You are aware of the latest market trends and research around colors, materials and processes in the dispensing industry and can integrate those into new product designs which delight the consumers;
- You will adjust, adapt and improve existing product designs to the changing needs of our customers;
- You are a liaison towards our outsourced suppliers.
- You have a degree in Industrial Design
- You are innovative, creative and curious with a good sense for what is realistic in the business context.
- You thrive when working within a multidisciplinary team.
- You welcome challenges and challenge yourself.
- You have excellent visualization skills.
- You are capable of conveying your message and to sell your concepts to a broader audience
- Your English is fluent
- You can determine if the design you create is technically feasible.
What is our promise to you?
- You will be able to make an impact in an ambitious, dynamic and eager work environment
- You will be part of building a global team that is focused on collaboration and creativity
- You will have opportunities for growth and personal development in a fast growing company
- You can count on a competitive compensation package
- You will be located in Strijp-T, an inspirational and innovative working environment
Please send your resume to:
Diana Paulissen, HR Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org
AFA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or marital status, In addition, AFA will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals