Flairosol

Next Generation Spray

Flairosol is the next generation spray solution that sets brands apart by offering a high performing, healthier and more sustainable way of dispensing liquids.

Using a non-pressurized container and without the use of propellants, Flairosol delivers a high-quality continuous spray. The system is refillable, allowing a more sustainable solution and innovative business models.

Flairosol is engineered with multiple patents and can be applied to a multitude of usage areas. The fine mist combined with the continuous spray allows the effortless and even coverage of large surfaces, fabrics, air and even the body.

Contact us


Flairosol in a nutshell:

  • High quality mist-like-spray that spreads evenly and perfectly.
  • Propellant-Free & Non-Pressurized - Frees your brand from problematic propellant gases and high-pressurized cans.
  • Continuous spray - Repeated actuation creates an endless spray allowing large areas to be covered quickly and easily.
  • Refillable - Providing sustainability for your brand.
  • Refill-bottle - Providing the possibility to stay connected with your consumers, increase sustainability even more & save costs.
  • Near 100% evacuation & 360o dispensing - When used with our FLAIR-bottle the system can:
    • Dispense >98% of the product, leaving <2% residue
    • Continuously dispense from any angle (360o) equivalent to an aerosol system.